Tuesday, April 25, 2017

My Spring Wish List

Hello!

How are ya! I know it's been awhile! I've taken a short hiatus, but no worries I'm back now! Anyways, let's talk spring. The temperatures are rising, the flowers are blooming, and that means it's time to upgrade my wardrobe. Here are a couple of things I need want in my closet!


1. Blush Sneakers: I've been wearing sneakers a lot lately, and when I saw these I HAVE to add them to my new (and growing) sneaker collection. They are adorable, and I love, love, love the color!

2. Tie Sleeve Sweatshirt: I love everything about this sweatshirt! I love the black and white stripes, the slightly cropped sleeves, and of course the ties on the sleeves....just adorable. Perfect spring time staple for those colder days!

3. Crochet Sweater Shirt: So I must admit that I have a weird obsession with sweaters! I basically wear them non stop from fall through winter; they're just so soft and comfy. No surprise here, but I love how sweater shirts and tank tops are becoming popular again that means you can wear "sweaters" all year round. I especially love the crochet detailing on the neck and sleeves of this one, and the plum color is perfect for the spring.

4. Linen Striped Shorts: I'm not ready to embrace wearing shorts just yet, but I sure do love these! These have been on my radar I think since the end of February. I love the fact they are linen, which they'll be so light and airy (and comfy) in the warmer months. Also the  stripes will add a pop of color to any simple tee.

5. Bloom Lip Treatment: This isn't the first time I've mentioned these lip treatment by Fresh. I have several colors, and I use them daily. They make my lips so soft, and the subtle, natural colors are the best! I was sooo excited to find out they came out with a new color, Bloom, which is described as a "sensual shimmery pink." I recently purchased this and I can't wait to try it out - I'm just waiting for it's arrival!

What's on your wish list for this spring?

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment