Monday, March 6, 2017

10 Photos That Make You Wish You Were at the Beach

Hello!

Is it me or is everyone at the beach this week!? I know that it's spring break time, but I didn't realize how many people actually traveled this time of the year. I'm super jealous! :( I unfortunately am not enjoying a cocktail on the beach at this moment in time or sitting outside by the pool, instead I'm super busy with work and longing for my next vacation (which isn't scheduled until the end of September - I think I have to change that and schedule another one!). 

Anyways for those of you that are like me and didn't/aren't going to the beach for spring break here's a few pictures to look at and dream...

Coral Bay, Grand Cayman Island


Sanibel Island, Florida


Ochos Rio Bay Beach, Jamaica

Islands

Horseshoe Bay, Bermuda


Grace Bay Beach, Turks and Caicos


Bora Bora


Les Salines, Martinique


Stocking Island, Bahamas


Petite Anse, La Digue Island, Seychelles


Shoal Beach, Anguilla


That's all folks! Oh how I want to be at the beach now! 

Are you going somewhere for spring break? Have you been to any of these beaches?

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment