Saturday, February 18, 2017

Nordstrom Winter Sale

Hello!

It's officially the weekend! I hope everyone had a fabulous week and Valentine's Day! I can't believe Valentine's Day was only a few days ago; it seems like forever ago. My hubby and I had low key day with dinner at home and relaxing on the couch. 

Anyways now it's time to get to business...sales! Sales are everywhere this President's Day Weekend. More importantly Nordstrom has their Winter Sale with items up to 40% off. Here's are a few of my top picks... 

women's clothing

1. BLANKNYC Suede Moto Jacket I'm loving this color and I don't have a suede jacket in my closet!
2. BP. Square Stud Earrings Two earring for under $10, you can't go wrong, and there are 9 different options to choose from.
3. Pleione Split Neck Roll Sleeve Tunic: I've been obsessed with everything black lately. This will be perfect with colored (burgundy) leggings. 
4. Lucky Brand "Bartalino" BootieEveryone needs some ankle boots in their lives and with this neutral color you can wear them with anything. 
5. Nike Free RN Running Shoe: I already own these shoes in another color and I must say these are the most comfortable shoes I ever owned.  When I saw these on sale I immediately bought them!
6. Chelsea28 Dahlia Faux Leather Shoulder Bag Everyone needs a pop of color in their lives; I love this fun pink magenta color!

Here are some more sales for this weekend:

Express 40% off


Gap up to 40& off (and extra 25% off online with code MORE)
Old Navy up to 50% off (and extra 30% online with code ENJOY)
Banana Republic up to 40% off 
LOFT 40% off
Ann Taylor 40% off
J.Crew 30% off with code: WEEKEND
Happy Shopping!
Until next time...
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment