Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Shades of Green

Hello!

Today's subject is the color green in honor of upcoming St. Patrick's Day. I must admit that the items in my closet are lacking in that color. Other than an olive military jacket, you won't find a shirt, sweater, piece of jewelry, shoe, or handbag in my closet that is green. It's not that I don't like the color, it's just that I tend to buy clothing in neutral colors and blacks and grays.

Every year on March 17th I have every intention on being festive and wear something green, but in the morning when I'm trying to figure out what to wear, I forget that I don't own anything. I'm sure there are a lot of people out there that are in the same boat. For those of you that are lacking green in your closet like me here are some fun options to be festive this St. Patrick's Day!



1. Kate Spade Earrings

2. Felicity & Coco Crepe Shift Dress

3. Coach Clutch

4. Express Portofino Shirt

5. Essie Nail Polish in Mojito Madness

What do you have in your closet that's green? 

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment