Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Cold Weather Accessories

Hello!
It's kind of funny that today it's 50 degrees outside and I'm writing about "Cold Weather Accessories." Ha! Well it is January and it is winter, so bring on the scarves and gloves!
I'm definately not complaining about the weather! Last week it was literally freezing, and everyday before I left the house I had to bundle up with my scarf, gloves, hat and boots before I walked out of the door. 
Unfortunately dressing in the winter can be drab and boring, but luckly there are some fun accessories to spice up the winter blues. Below are some of my favorite scarves, gloves, coats, hats, and boots for this winter season.
women's winter accessories

  1. Target Reversible Plaid Scarf: I'm really liking "reversible scarves" this season. I love how you can mix and match them with your different winter jackets and wear them different ways. I like the navy color in the one pictured above and I also like this red and black one.
  2. Halogen Rib Knit Cashmere Gloves: Cashmere gloves are a must for the winter! They're sooo soft and classy. I love the red color of these.
  3. J. Crew Chateau Parka: I absolutely love this coat! I own the black one, and it is definately my go to coat when it's freezing outside. The longer length keeps my backside and legs warm and the pockets are really deep. The detailing on the pockets and the faux fur trim add an extra element to the coat so it can be worn both casually with jeans or dressed up. I also love this Nordic Parka as an everyday winter coat.
  4. Pom Pom Beanie: This is definately a popular item this year; I see the pom pom beanie everywhere. It actually took me a while to find one that actually fit my head and didn't look weird! This one by Sole Society is honestly the only one I liked; it hits on my head perfectly! I got it in black (which is sold out), but this blush color is sooo pretty. 
  5. Sperry Shearwater Buckle Boots: I've been looking to buy new snow boots this year, but I can't decide which ones to buy. These Sperry boots are at the top of my list, but I also love these ones and these. Unforunately they are all a little pricey; maybe one will go on sale soon! 
What are your favorite cold weather accessories this season?

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment