Friday, December 9, 2016

The Ugly Christmas Sweater

Hello!

Happy Friday! I've been in the holiday party mood lately starting the week off with a post about adding sparkle to your holiday party outfit. Well to continue with the holiday party theme I thought that today I would write about about the Ugly Christmas Sweater.

The Ugly Christmas Sweater Party has been gaining popularity through the years. So much so that you don't have to rummage through your mom or grandma's sweater collections to find the perfect ugliest sweater, you can buy your own at the store. I even saw that they now sell Ugly Sweater Kits to make your own and you can even design your own Ugly Socks to match!

If you're going to an Ugly Sweater Christmas Party this year, here's some fun options!

Women's Ugly Christmas Sweaters




I must say I love the Meowy Christmas Sweater and the Snowman Juggle Sweater, they both make me laugh! 

Which one is your favorite?


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment