Thursday, December 1, 2016

Stocking Stuffers Under $40

Hello!

I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving and had fun shopping all the sales this past weekend! I know I did, well I wasn't brave enough to go out to the stores, but I did some shopping online. 

Anyways with Thanksgiving behind us, it's officially time to talk about Christmas! Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year! I love listening to Christmas music, decorating the house and buying gifts for family and friends.

For today's post I thought I would make a stocking stuffer gift guide. I have found 12 times all below $40 for those special people on your list. 



1. Kendra Scott True Red Nail Lacquer (only $16)
2. Kate Spade Crystal Ear Buds (only $40)
3. Voluspa Limited Edition Boxed Candle (only $20)
4. Nadri Initial Pendant (only $45)
5. Gorjana Power Stone Bracelet (only $38)
6. Round Glass Tray (only $14)



3. Moccasin Slippers (only $14.99 on sale)
4. Oversized Red Plaid Flannel Scarf (only $16 on sale)
5. Metallic Hair Tie Set (on$19)

What's on your gift list this holiday season?

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment