Monday, March 20, 2017

Spring Florals

Hello!

Happy first day of Spring! It's Monday again :(. I hope everyone had a great weekend. My hubby and I went to the movies and saw Beauty and the Beast - it was sooooo good (he liked it too). Other than that I had a pretty low-key weekend spending some time at home. 

Anyways in honor of the first day of Spring I thought for today's post I would share with you one of my favorite spring trends: florals. The options of floral patterns are endless. You can get bold patterns with bright colors for a sexier look or more subtle, light colors for a more feminine look. You can get a simple floral tee, a pretty dress, a fun and flirty skirt, or even a cute floral pair of shorts. 

Here are a few floral items I'm obsessed with.



Chloe Tee

LOFT Shimmer Floral Flutter Off the Shoulder Top

Ted Baker Crossbody Bag

Embroidered Tennies

Express Floral Print Dress

So I seriously want all these items. Aren't those shoes just adorable, and that dress would look perfect with a jean jacket and booties! Annnnnd that purse would look so cute with a simple white tee, jeans, and ballet flats.  Oh, the possibilities of floral! 

What are your favorite florals?

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment