Tuesday, December 27, 2016

New Year's Eve - Little Black Dresses

Hello!
I hope everyone had a great Christmas!! I can't believe it's over already; it definitely went by way too quick. I went home this past weekend and visited family and ate way too much - ha! With Christmas already in the past, it's time to now prepare for the next celebration...New Year's Eve.
I'm actually a homebody on New Year's Eve. I like to stay in and avoid all the crowds. My favorite New Year's Eve includes comfy pajamas, movies (or a Netflix marathon), and a smorgasbord of appetizers!
This year my New's Year's Eve is gonna be a little more eventful. My husband and I have dinner reservations, so my comfy pajama's aren't gonna cut it! A perfect option is the very famous "LBD." You can't go wrong with the perfect little black dress. Below I have found three different options all in three different fabrics, AND they are all under $100.

1. Amberley Sequin Dress
2. Piped Lace Sheath Dress
3. Cross Front Body-Con Dress


So, what are your plans this New Year's Eve? What are you wearing?
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment