Monday, November 7, 2016

Velvet Crush

Hello!

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great weekend and enjoyed their extra hour of sleep yesterday; I know I did! :) It's now time to get back into work mode. So without further ado, today's post is all about velvet.  Velvet in fashion was popular back in the 90's and it has returned! You can find velvet pants, shirts, skirts, shoes, jackets, and jewelry in the stores. This trend is back in full force for this fall season.

I myself have not yet jumped on the velvet band wagon, but here's a few simple items that I've been eyeing for my closet (and I might be buying in the future) - especially the blazer and crossbody bag below!

velvet clothes

1. LOFT Velvet Skinny Pants
2. Sam Edelman Sangria Velvet Pointy Toe Pump
3. Express Velvet Boyfriend Blazer
4. Topshop Navy Blue Velvet Sweater
5. BP. Velvet Crossbody Bag in Burgundy

What velvet items are you crushing over?

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment