Monday, October 24, 2016

Top Five Fall Wardrobe Essenitals

Hello!

Happy Monday! Well the weather outside has been getting colder, the leaves are falling off the trees, and the days are getting shorter. That means it's finally time to transition to the fall season and start wearing your sweaters and jackets! Yay! 

Don't get me wrong, I've been loving the warmer weather we've been having the last few weeks (it was in the 80's!), but I'm definitely ready to wear my cold weather gear! 

Here is my list for my top five favorite fall wardrobe essentials: 

Ankle Booties

The top of my list are ankle boots. I mean, come on, they are everywhere in the stores, so of course they are top of my list! You can wear them with jeans, skirts, dresses, leggings... the possibilities are endless. Buying a few different colors are also a must; I loving these gray booties, these brown leather booties, and these black booties for this fall. 

boots

Vests

Vests are also a must for the fall and are definitely a fall essential in my book! I have a little secret, at this moment in time, I'm obsessed with them! Every time I go into a store I am immediately drawn to the vests, all the colors, patterns, the fabrics...love them! It's such a simple item to add a different element to any sweater, long sleeve shirt, or button down shirt. You can even layer them over your favorite denim jacket. I love this plaid vest, the color of this one, and this hooded puffer vest.

vests

Stripes

Another item that everyone needs in their closet this season is a long sleeved striped shirt. It's a great layering piece. Perfect to wear with your button down shirts, sweaters, cardigans, blazers, jackets, or vests. I'm loving this striped crewneck tee, this blue and white shirt, and this black and white turtleneck


Distressed Hemmed Jeans

Who doesn't love jeans? Jeans are definitely a closet staple, and a new trend in jeans to add to your collection this fall season is the "distressed hem" look. Here are a few looks from ExpressThe Gap, and Nordstrom all under $80 bucks. The Express and Gap jeans are both ankle jeans, which are the perfect length to wear with your ankle booties.

womens' jeans

Blanket Scarves

Last, but not least, blanket scarves also on my list of fall essentials. Who doesn't want something warm and soft to keep you warm on those colder fall days? The blanket scarf will do just that. It's bigger than an average scarf so you can wear it around your neck or around your shoulders as a poncho. Some of my favorites are this berry and ivory scarf, this navy one, and this black and white one.

scarves

What are your favorite fall essentials?

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment